Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Today's word of the day is:

Bothersome.

That's what Mommy says I am, and now that I've used "the google" to look it up, I can't say it is the nicest thing, MOM. Well, the Jesster thought of it too soooooo... I guess I have two mean ol' mommies!! (Hah, yeah right, Olive)

My curiosity and extreme excitement to meet every doggy shouldn't be a bad thing. Anywhoooo, I love going to the park for that very reason. Except for the super wet grass. That is a new thing I do not like about the park. But no matter, I still go to the park everyday and get to explore the neighborhood on the way there as well as some other habitats within it.Ahooo!

I really want to get mommy a fancy camera so she can take pictures of me like Merrylog's blog. But, we'd have to do something called "save." Whatever that means. It could be a great hobby for the two of us and I do like posing. I guess I'd have to get used to the costumes and dress up, though. Hm. Maybe I should re-think this encouragement.

Puggy kisses, Olive

2 comments:

L said...

I would go happy camera crazy if I had the camera that the Merrylog blog has. Oooooh baby. It's like $1500 for it though.

Suki & Joey said...

Yeah, that is a sweet, sweet camera. Suki would look so cute in pics from a camera like that.

About the harness, yes, it works, but it's kind of annoying. I am constantly flipping the leash from one side of her neck to the other, but it has stopped her pulling. I've been using it a couple times a day for the last few days and today I put her in her Puppia harness (which BARELY fits her now) and she didn't pull! Yay!

I would only try it if Olive is pulling badly and it's driving you crazy. Otherwise, I'd say it's a waste of $25!

Katy