Friday, May 4, 2007

Olive XXI

at the park this morning in the early dawn

We finally got her AKC registration and for some reason every time it says her name "XXI" is printed after. I didn't give her a middle or last name, but they decided that she had to have that on the end. Does this mean she is the 21st Olive in AKC history, ever, making it seem very royal and grand? Or, does it mean she is the 21st Olive THE PUG?? Hm... And, also, what if I don't WANT her name to be "Olive the 21st." It makes her sound like a new century-robot or something. New and improved: Olive the 21st.

1 comment:

L said...

You know what I don't get? How they always give AKC dogs these huge, stupid names, like "Lady's Secret Crush" and crap like that. The breeder who bred Zelda was sending in her registration and asked for her name, I said it was "Zelda Sakura Bark Bark" and she's like, "uhhhhh, maybe I'll think of something else." and I was like, "Well, we can call her Shacoram's Legend of Zelda" but apparently she didn't like that either (even though that was a pretty rad one of those silly names) and she ended up as just "Zelda." Ah well!