Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh, how I'm going to miss her...


I am at work after dropping little Olive off at her Aunt and Uncle's house for the weekend. The Jess-ter and I are going back to Sm!th for their graduation festivities. I can't believe we were only doing that ourselves last year. Whoa. How time flies. Anyway, we dropped Olive off and she played with her cousins as energetically as she did last night so I'm not too worried about her(we decided on a third preliminary meeting with the cousins Lexie and Gertie last night), but it breaks my heart to be away from her. How do all of you ever part from your little one? It is going to be tough, but only 2 nights away from her.

2 comments:

L said...

She is so cute I just can't handle it!

I miss my pugs like hell when I have to leave them. If only you could shrink them and put them in your pocket!

Bill Norris said...

She was quite the good dog during my brief visit to her aunt and uncle's house. Spent a lot of time sitting quietly at my feet, actually.