Saturday, May 26, 2007

Guess what?!?!

We're moving!


And I thought I'd help with all the packing my moms have been doing. (That's why they haven't been helping me blog very much lately. Gee thanks.)

We are only moving just down the street, basically. We are moving into the apartment of the new building that my Aunt Bri owns. All sorts of craziness in that place, but nonetheless a great improvement on our current home. I think Mom will like not having to pick so much trash out of my mouth in the new neighborhood...hehee. Oh, also, unlimited playtime with my cousins Lexie and Gertie. I could never get tired of them!! (Mom's note: and laundry in the building, lower rent, and uh, my new nephew who will only be downstairs after he is BORN in 12 weeks or so!!!!!) So, stay tuned for more news on my adventures throughout the move and this beee-utiful Memorial Day weekend (whatever that is) leading up to the move full of nice weather in NYC and.....

packing!

Toodles!

No comments: