Monday, May 7, 2007

And now the one traditional portrait of Olive at a pug meetup...

ta-dah!

Mommy is just not very skilled when it comes to capturing the action I provide at the pug meetups, but oh well. Here I am during a minute of stillness at the meetup on Saturday. I must admit, I am a good subway traveller. I only whined once as long as Mommy held a ziggie for me to chew on while I rode in my bag. It is officially too small for me, also. It got a bit cramped in there after a while, actually.

The meetup was in a tiny area that was called a "small dog run", but really it was meant for rabbits, not 12 puggies plus other small dogs that were there anyway! So, there was not as much running as last time, but I did meet about 3 different boy pugs who were around my age and size and we wrestled like crazy. They didn't try any nasty stuff, though. They knew who was in charge. Heh. Like they'd even have a chance.

After the disappointing meetup, we went home and they gave me a bath. It wasn't so bad, but I really tricked them and continued smelling despite the shampoo! Here I am getting in mommy's face to make her smell my stinky wet dog smell:It was okay that the meetup wasn't a lot of exercise since I had already gone to the park that morning. That's right, every doggy. I got to go to the park twice in one day!! My mommies love me and are so nice.

On Sunday, I played with my cousin Lexie and learned how to use their backyard to piddle. I am going to be staying with them in 2 weeks, so we had to get in some practice time before Mommy leaves me along with my crazy dog and kitty cousins! I never get tired of playing with Lexie!

And now some other pictures of me from this weekend. Including one from this morning! You know how I love those early mornings!





2 comments:

lalagirl said...

Heya Olive,

Hope the next Pug Meetup will be more fun for you! Wow, going to the dog park twice in one day? We are envious...your Mommy sure does love you! :)

Porky & Brownie

L said...

Aww, Olive is so adorable! And TWO trips to the park is like striking GOLD!!!