Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't cha just love PINK?!?!!

Hi everydoggy! Mom finally let me out of my jail cell to blog. I got ahold of the blog and made some adjustments, as you can see. Mommy helped me design my very own header and THEN I was left to my own devices. This is what I came up with. Teehee.

I also have some really LAME pictures no thanks to her. (What? It was Mother's Day already...I don't have to be nice to her anymore. Though, I did send her a card. In the MAIL. Bet most doggies my age can't do that.)

Anywhoo, we went to the park a lot this weekend.I got to meet my Auntie Beth. I put on my best face for her. I ate a lot of my Kong this weekend too. Mom embarrassed me and put up these pictures with it smeared all over my face.
I had a lot of naps this weekend.
Other than that, my mommies had to help at/enjoy the Brooklyn Design Show for Lexie Lew. Here is Brooklyn, where I live. Mommy took this picture when they were there.

Look at their booth! My "brother," Pimento, who looks like me but just sleeps all day and snores when you put his "batteries" in (whatever those are) , attracted a lot of visitors to the booth as he snored away in one of the beautiful dog beds at right.

No comments: