Wednesday, March 28, 2007

new ears!

Well, they aren't really new, but they are getting a new shape and standing up taller on their own. Mommy says it is because I am growing, but I think it is because the strong winds on my walks have pushed them back. I don't like the wind. Or the cold.

before
after

Notice the difference? Well, anyway...here is what I do when I am enjoying my belly being rubbed.
I guess I look a little scary with the flash in my eyes and all, but I was yawning and the camera took me off guard! I like to sit like my mommies sit. Also, when I am this happy I sometimes don't know what to do with my much-too-long-for-my-body limbs! So, I put them like that.


Here I am in my crate. You might notice how that pillow is not my new Lexie Lew bed. Well, I really liked peeing on it, (because it is all mine, ya know?) but one day it went missing. What did those crazy ladies do with it?!? In retaliation, I pooped in my crate Monday right before the Jess-ter came home from work to let me out. Heh. That'll teach 'em.

1 comment:

L said...

Okay, that photo of her getting her tummy rubbed is basically the best thing to happen to the internet today! I love it!