Friday, April 6, 2007

some ridiculously cute pictures

These were taken with the Jess-ter's camera, which finally got fixed and finally got a connector cord. It is much faster than mine. And generally better. She is still quite squirmy to capture on film the way we want her.

Hm...her two mommies did not influence this picture at all. This is one of her favorite toys. Bad Olive! A series on her Lexie Lew bed. Before it was taken away. She likes to try and chew on beer bottles. I guess since they are cold on her puppy-teething gums??! Watching TV.

Another favorite spot to chew. She also barks and scratches at the floor in this area.

3 comments:

L said...

Don't worry, Winston loves to carry my bras around too. I ended up just giving him one of my old ones!

lalagirl said...

Hahaha...they love everything with your smell! :)

Cute pictures...we love the bed!

Pork & Brown

Wes said...

Will you email me the 2nd pic of Olive on her bed to put on the Lexie Lew blog?