Thursday, April 12, 2007

new toys and some updates

Hey everydoggy!

It's been a while, but I have just been too busy to post. Plus, mom thinks that if there aren't any current pics of me available for posting, it just isn't worth it, but whatever.

I have been up to so much mischief! Lately, I LOVE to bite. I mean, LOVE. IT. My mommies got me some new toys to hopefully cure me of this, but even though I LOVE my new toys, I LOVE mommy's toes EVEN MORE! Teehee.

So, first, I joined the club and got a loofah dog. A pink one, of course. I really like this one, but I think some stuffing is already coming out after 2 days of good chewing and general ruffing it up. I also got these two Petstages toys. Boy do I love those! This one can be frozen and so it feels soooooo good on my gums and teeth. I'm teething, you know. I like this one for tug-o-war, and I generally am occupied by these toys for a much longer period of time than others. Yes!

Finally, Mom got with the program and actually put something tasty in my pink puppy-Kong. She puts this yummy-tasting stuff that comes out of a can...I think it says something like "Kong stuffer" on it for Puppies...well, I looooove it! The first squirt kind of exploded all over the place so there was a lot of extra to lick up....lucky me! I chewed the Kong for a long time, much longer than usual, without the yummy goo inside. And today I still wanted to chew it! Even after the yummy stuff was gone! Just the residual taste was good enough for me!

Mommy says I have to go to the vet tonight, but I don't mind. Everyone there loves me and they give me sooooooo much attention.

On Saturday I am going to my first pug meetup in Manhattan. Or at least, Mommy and I are trying to go. The Jess-ter is going to some sort of "baseball game." Whatever that is. So she won't be able to help Mommy take me on the subway into the city from Brooklyn. I'm pretty sure I'll convince her to take me anyway, since I am usually pretty good and quiet in my carrier, but we shall see. There is also a grand opening celebration of a dog boutique right near where the pug meetup is! I think my new coat has already gotten a little, um, tight so I want the next size up...What? I'm a growing puppy! This store is where my mommy ordered this coat from online and they are actually opening a real one, so I'm excited. Plus, there is this talk of "sales." I don't know what those are yet, but the way mommy gets so excited about them, I'm sure when I find out it will be great!

Puppy puggy kisses!

1 comment:

Suki & Joey said...

Enjoy your 1st meetup, Olive! I'm sure you'll have a blast. Have you ever met other doggies before?

Puggy kisses
Suki