Monday, November 5, 2007

Pug-o-ween!

Hi everydoggy!

Hope you had a fantastic Pug-o-ween...or, Halloween, for all you non-pugs. I dressed up as a beeeeeeautiful Peacock Princess.
Look at my colorful tail.

We did not do much for the holiday, my mommies just dressed me up in this costume and took pictures. I did not like the head piece so I wore the costume with my own creative interpretation...voila! Hoodie-dress! Pug-o-ween = treats

I wonder if peacocks can fly??? This one can!

The costume was also a little, ahem, snug around my tummy. My mothers explained that this was the biggest size and we would have to make do. I am filling out to be quite a voluptuous woman since I will be 1 year old in December!See ya!

5 comments:

L said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! This is SUCH a good costume!!!! Eeeeek!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Love the costume!
I have a question for you. I wanted to know if you thought Olive's nasel wedge surgery was a sucess? Belle is always so noisy and nasley. She snores even when she is awake. I have been wondering if the surgery is worth it or not. if you don't mind you can email me at....

bltwj{AT}verizon{DOT}net

Thank you.

Unknown said...

Hi,

I am resident in the Pug Community at ww.pugslife.org and I want to invite you to join, too. If you don’t have the time, maybe you can just grab one of our Pugslife badges to put on your website. Thanks.

Twirly the Pug

Balboa said...

Oh My Olive, you are a cutie. I think you are the perfect size, maybe they should make better fitting costumes.

Nice tushie.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Poronchi Ninja Puppy said...

awwww..... the costume's so cuteee and olive's even cuterr

come see me at
http://poronchi.blogspot.com