Monday, August 6, 2007

What have they done?!?!


So here I am, chillin' being my usual happy-pug self...

I had no idea what was coming...

until then...

THE VET. Something about an "ovariohysterectomy," and "nasal wedge resection." WHAAAA?!?!!!!
(above: before nose)

(after, post-op nose with stitches.)

(Hi everydoggy! Olive's Mom here. Olive had to get spayed and had nose surgery to help her breathe better. We are all in recovery mode here and will post more when things are back to normal later.)

This stinks, and that's all I can say about the whole thing! I know I get extra attention and I get to be carried a lot (up the stairs) but I have NO IDEA why I had to go through this!!


I have to wear this stoopid cone all the time and I have to take cheese-medicine (Olive, it is good for you and you like the medicine wrapped in the cheese.) Ugggh! I HATE THIS. The good thing is, I also get a syringe of pain medicine...then I feel all sleepy and woozy, and oh boy I can't feel my feet...must, lie, down....goodnight!
(How Olive's cruel Mommies make fun of "cone-head" with a stuffed pug and a lamp shade. HAHA! They were nestled coincidentally.)


8 comments:

lalagirl said...

Hey Olive!

You poor girl. But that e-collar sure looks cute on you. Don't worry. You will be back to yourself in no time. Hopefully you will have a fast recovery and be breathing better.

Pug Kisses!

Porky & Brownie

L said...

Awwwwwwww, get well soon Olive! May you be back to snarfing ASAP!

Suki & Joey said...

I know this is a little late, but get better soon, Olive! Actually, I'm sure you're back to your normal pug self, aren't you? ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hi Olive,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - if is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Hope you are feeling better soon

The Airechicks said...

Olive -

Are you coming right out and admitting to getting a "NOSE JOB"

You've got a leg up on Star Jones..

You go girl - Welcome to DWB...

Sparky said...

Hi Olive,

I love your blog! I hope you heal up quickly and I hope you can breath better now too. =)

Sparky

Juno said...

Hello Olive! I found your cute photo on DWB and definitely caught my attention. So I wanted to come here and say HELLO! :) My mom's mom & dad (hooomans) have some pugs. I love your blog.

Hope your speedy recovery!!!

Momo xoxo

Michelle said...

Poor Olive! Did she have the thing where her nasal passages are too small? I am glad she came out of everything a-ok.