Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Goodbye, Mommy....


I had to say goodbye to Mommy this morning. As soon as I saw the suitcase I knew something was up. She is going to see my uncle graduamuate from high school and visit with her parents in California. I've never been to California. I wonder what it's like....

Anywhoooo, it was awfully mean of Mommy to leave me on this particular day, especially, because today I am 6 months old!


I think that while she is away I will have a big paw-tee to celebrate. Hehe. I'm not really going to be alone, though. The Jess-ter will be around to supervise and provide me with any missing snuggles while Mommy is away... Mmmm...snuggles... (*pug bliss face*)

Have fun on your trip, Mom! I end this post with my back to you... that's how I feel about you leaving me...I'll miss you...

4 comments:

L said...

Hahah, oh my gosh that is the cutest little shirt in the world!

Suki & Joey said...

I LOVE that shirt!

So sorry your mom had to leave, Olive, but I'm sure you'll get lots of kisses when she gets back. Oh, and happy 6 month birthday!

Puggy kisses
Suki

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

That is the cutest shirt! Love it!

lalagirl said...

Cute shirt Olive! We have it too but since we are boys, we don't like to wear girly colors. But it looks super cute on you!

Your Mommy will be back in no more at all. MEanwhile enjoy yourself and do all the naughty things you can't do when your Mom's around. :)